Chrome or black wheels? Whats a popular wheel/tire combo?

I feel stupid asking this, but on aftermarket a arms, does +2+1 mean +2 inches wider on each wheel and +1 inch forward. I'm ready for the bashing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, 2 inches wider per side and 1 inch forward. I've heard a lot of questions that blew that one out of the water from a stupidity standpoint.

Yes, 2 inches wider per side and 1 inch forward. I've heard a lot of questions that blew that one out of the water from a stupidity standpoint.

So that +1inch move forward then distributes more weight towards the rear, making the front end lighter. Correct me if I'm not on point.

So that +1inch move forward then distributes more weight towards the rear, making the front end lighter. Correct me if I'm not on point.

Yes. You are correct.

The next step, if you're serious about an MX build is a shorter swinger, minus 1"-2", to further correct the oem weight distribution flaws.

Be careful on swingarm length. Concider what you want the motor to be. If you want a slower less high strung bike then you can do that.

But if you really get the itch and start wanting power, then a shorter arm can hurt you.

I don't know if you mentioned that anywhere. Sorry if I missed it.

My commitment to mx racing is so minor that I hired an AMA operator to build a track with replica features on a piece of land I own. This is before I got to know DDQ. In hindsight, I should have pushed all that dirt into one giant hill, added a little baby double or step up and everyone would be begging to come ride at my place. It's almost January so while everyone is trying to watch hill climbing on TV all the major networks will be pulling their usual BS and only showing supercross and arena cross.

• Like 1

Damn, where do you live? Those are sweet. I miss my 80' table top

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That's in Washougal, WA. I live close by. That's an empty 5 acre lot I own.

Controls, I would talk to some real MX riders about the proper components necessary to build it right.

No one on HQ has ever ran MX and I guarantee the ones that say they do are over exaggerating their abilities.

We had that legit pro Build a bike last season for GNCC. He's got plenty of regular old MX experience.