Smoothest ride

Juststrokeit

lol other then the fact you posted one of the most expensive chassis set ups in the market for the banshee..... key word... ONE OF THE MOST....

for under 2K your going to get the best bang for your buck and probably wont ever bother looking for better from what im seeing...

You can opt to cheaper and be happy... but for a bit more you can get quite a bit better....

rebuild rear shock to your specs 450 ish

front works shocks rebuilt to your spec 400 ish.... or brand new stage 1 elkas 599

ends up not far off from the stage 3 kit they sell for front and back at 1300

alba arms are 350 if I remember right as well... def a nice piece... my bud has em on his raptor with the "LT" shocks they can run.

Great info! Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a bike with full flight once, I didn't like anything about them, they are junk. For the price alba is cheaper and better made imo. Stage 3 elka up front with +2 +1 arms will go a long way. Get the rear shock worked over and be done with it if you're on a budget.

Did you not like them because you had experienced something better? A lot of people like the elkas.. Sound like the ones to go with.. I felt more torture in the front than the back.. I really think anything is gonna be better than what I had..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You obviously don't have thousands to throw at it, so a realistic option would be to purchase nice clean used +2 arms for the front in the $275-450 range. Then quality used shocks. If you're patient, you can spot a set that is set up close to what you need/want. The rear shocks can get pricey for one unit, so maybe consider having a reputable shock company rebuild it to suit you. You could easily have a decent set up for under 2k. Just be savvy and do some research as to what's out there and what people's results are.