Smoothest ride

Juststrokeit

Did you go with long travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't. Could have, the price isn't that much different. I just decided that standard travel would work for me. IMO, I would definitely do LT if you ride trails. For dunes, most seemed to think that Standard would be fine.

Did you go with dune valving on the elkas?

Yes, dune valving. There was a mixup on the first order and they almost sent me trail shocks. So after I got mine I called Elka and had them check the serial numbers to be sure they were dune valving. Yes, dune valves.

dune valving trail valving mx valving.... just a difference of how much nitrogen is put in the shock for the most part... spring rate plays another huge role....

Go with your original plan.. get the LT set up you where looking at and don't 2nd guess or look back....

THE ZPS shock set up on the LT system is AWESOME

So trail valving would give me the best all around comfort on elkas? I mostly dune.. But do some fields and dirt roads too..

as far as valving goes, I would talk to the person building them.... and no, not "alba"  but elka themselves.   Then you know what to tell Alba or whom ever you buy the kit from what you want.

X2, good advice, that's what I did, called Elka, told them what, where and how I rode, they gave me their recommendation and that's what I told Alba I wanted.