My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I doubt a graph will be posted, but maybe if you called Redline and asked he would be willing to share. I think it's beneficial to both builders involved to inform people what certain setups will do if in fact these people are interested in doing that type of build.

I disagree. I find that the information is too valuable to just hand out for free. If someone is serious about a build they will throw down the deposit money and work from there.

My graph was posted. First ported 10ss he did. Now others know what it made. More were sold after seeing that. Guess we should of hid my results as well.

If I could go back and do it again, I would have never disclosed the results from the LED pipe comparisons on my 24.

Id always chose to show results if the builder agreed. I'm all about helping the community(I wouldnt of been able to finish my build without the forums help without buying things 2 and 3 times over).Id leave showing the results up to the builder, it's not like i understand these engines enough. I researched servals a lot before laying down money. There was only info on 421 servals and just griff's 10 non ss. But on the topic of believing your builder saying a certain set of pipes do this or that......if you cant trust the person doing your engine's word, you shouldnt go with them. I went shearer over sniper for my build off his word. No regrets.

I don't care what you're building, an ATV, a snowmobile, a car, a boat, etc. you want to know what the setup you're looking at is going to make (potentially). I bet you any builder will tell you if you ask them, now that this has been tested I'm sure Cameron would tell you what to expect.

Shit the fastest cars in the world disclose the information. It's what sells the product.

The reason this one is different is due to the custom pipes. I could dig up the information that was sent to me on a 10SS with Shearers would make, because it had been done and was shared to me.

Sure it sucks having to be the guy to do it first and not knowing, but isn't that what keeps the sport moving forward? New products, new numbers, new development to beat that one before?

You can approach this from two different angles, as the customer or the builder.

In neither approach is it beneficial to disclose all the information, because that means someone, somewhere gets the info for free, with no money or work involved.

The testing results don't always sell the product. In the ATV industry, it's mostly monkey see monkey do. Guy gets beat by a guy at the track or in the dunes and goes to change his setup. It's that simple.

At this point for me, I'd rather let someone guess than hand them the winning combo.

Most of you guys don't realize that Cam has put a TON of work into the LED pipes and you can't blame the guy for not wanting to give out all the secrets he discovered and doesn't get paid directly for.