New Banshee Build

Well got sidetracked and went riding with some buddies today. Weather was just too good to pass up. So i took our 300ex out. Lets just say i have a pair of ass torn jeans and a freshly grinded grab bar for showin off a little too much lol.

But got back to the banshee after this evening.

a7891867098283b74f9ef4d272f00aa6.jpg

4c364b3c1c06e687cfde394570b852ec.jpg

56c628fbd3eed3d5854c38c677cd3fb2.jpg

222f4bc3918153a99ae161b73dc7926e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should hold. Not the most appealing, but serves its purpose.

Ill try smoothin em out a bit more into the frame and they should be more so hidden with it all back together im thinking.

He gets points for not half assing it though like 85% of people these days would

Words are appreciated!

• Like 1

Well havn't had a chance this weekend yet to work on the bike. Had to finish up some repairs for work and been trying to get moved into my new tool box.

FE641D65-D3E7-4A7D-B26F-C6580296C2C4.jpg

I had emailed OPT7 lighting since I received the wrong led lights and will be returning/reordering the correct ones. Just curious, will the factory light switch handle the power load? Im assuming yes in theory I think the led pods would be drawing less current than the factory halogens. But if I were to also add a 6 inch bar for high beam if the high/low switch will handle it so I don't need to order the wiring harness.  The pods specs show 1.34 amp draw.

hell ya thats a sweet tool box. everything i own would fit in the top drawer :)

Lol, figured go big to have room to grow into!

If your trail riding clean up those pipes and use them. I have a set on my 4mil stroker and they are awesome.

Thats the general idea I've gotten with reviews on these pipes. Any special tips for shinin these pipes up? Or just good ol elbow grease and chrome cleaner/polish?

Sorry guys no big updates lately. Been reorganizing alot at work and been cleaning out shop at home. Finally getting heat hooked up! I did send back those led pods and ordered a 14" OPT7 spot/flood bar im gonna run in front of grille instead. Also ordered a clymers manual and some misc stuff to hook a timer high idle switch in my truck. Hopin to do some more things this weekend! And hoooppefully order up a set of fireball arms and roundhouse swinger soon too.