Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Because ford owners are more likely to be a fucktard and not take care of their shit. Along with overtuning the engine for the trans.

The power chokes and super doody trucks are like ricers of the truck world and more common to get fucked with compared to GM trucks.

Thats why you saw more. Plus there is more fords out there anyways...

You are going to need a lot more numbers to make that comparison factual other than just i saw more grenaded in the warehouse.

Damn v8 diesels and their flaspy loose beef curtains queefing sound they make.

You consistently prove you have no clue what your talking about.
  • Like 4

What shops? As a core buyer, I beg to differ without some hard facts to show otherwise. If that were the case why would I see 10-12 ford grenades to every Allison? If what you say is legit, that would mean ford is selling at least 10 trucks to every GM. And we both know that ain't happening. Not trying to bicker, just sharing my actual experience from a warehouse with over 2,500 cores on the shelf and tens of thousands of parts from previously torn down cores. The Allison parts were like Unicorns up till about 5 years ago when the whole Bro diesel thing took off and kids were grenading them with over 500hp 6-700ft lbs at the tire.

600 hp and 950 ft. lbs. Would be closer when I grenaded mine lol.

It was all I could make on stock internals, the next step was a pile of money. I'm all about paying to play but that's more than I was going to spend lol.

I did the same with my 7.3 and a manual fuel pump. Still dropped $$$$ on the whole truck tho from mtr upgrades to trans etc

I did the same with my 7.3 and a manual fuel pump. Still dropped $$$$ on the whole truck tho from mtr upgrades to trans etc

If I remember I had a little over 10k into mine plus the cost of the truck. The next step was a lot more than 10k lol. I kept kicking around the idea of going all out on it, so I sold it before I had 80k into a truck that was worth 30.
  • Like 1

Because ford owners are more likely to be a fucktard and not take care of their shit. Along with overtuning the engine for the trans.

The power chokes and super doody trucks are like ricers of the truck world and more common to get fucked with compared to GM trucks.

You are going to need a lot more numbers to make that comparison factual other than just i saw more grenaded in the warehouse.

Let's get 2 things straight fuck face. I'm not part of any fan boy clubs. Not even sure what that is. You'll have to enlighten me about boy clubs.

Your point can't stand because you haven't made one. And any point you make is just your OPINION, not a fact.

Apparently you don't get out much because V8's and V style engines are used in all kinds of shit.

They're used in pickups because they stretch the torque curve out way better than an inline 6. They can perform better under different loads at different speeds across a wider RPM range. The inline 6's still work good, they're just better suited for work and constant heavy loads.

Inline 6's make torque across about 250 RPM range if you want them to live. That's why they go in semi trucks and some heavy equipment. There's nothing wrong with them, they're just better at 1 load, at a constant RPM.

But here's where it gets fun. No train has used an inline 6 for decades, the overwhelming majority of ships are V engines, along with gensets and pump stations. The only country in the world that still uses an I6 in most big trucks is the US. Europe and Australia have gone to mostly V8's.

Locomotive engine, V12

33ff30c2d96760920c2cacf7c5d332a6.jpg

Ship engine, damn that fucker sure looks like a V style engine.

a1775efa277169fdbeb0cfa3088f8d68.jpg

Genset engine, holy shit!!! Another V engine. 1236540f783d9c222b0a98bbf83c3227.jpg

Better go tell all these companies they're using the wrong engine dude!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So please prove him wrong.

You truly are a fucking moron. Never once have I've seen good info come from you.

So neglected. Wish someone would show this thing some attention.18ed3300e17bb7c4e7fb9f9be746c2f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So you dont think there is more ford diesels out there than GM diesels?

You also dont think ford diesels are more commonly modified compared to GM?

still waiting for you to prove him wrong.

He fucked you with the facts.

You still haven't made a point that you know oh so much about.