Herr jugs

snowmobra

Like I said everyone is entitled to their opinion & preferred builder.. But I just don't like how people continue to drag him through the mud..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah nice guy. Sells sub par parts, lies to customers, won't accept responsibility for a fuck up, refuses to help people with problems. Great guy.

Just a duner.  I like doing everything from racing friends, tree shots, to trails, and tooling around with the family.  The 7 did it all really nicely.

sounds like a fun machine, are you on a stock swinger? i want to build a 7 or 10mil soon but want to attempt to keep the stock length arm.

Aren't these big motors thirsty?

I hate having to cut a bitchin riding session short due to burning too much fuel.

My motor is stock but my suspension allows me to use every single rpm of the motor at all times!!

Ride WFO!!

Yes. Very. My fuel only last 2-3 hours of easy trail riding. If I'm on it Alot 1.5-2.5

Aren't these big motors thirsty?

I hate having to cut a bitchin riding session short due to burning too much fuel.

My motor is stock but my suspension allows me to use every single rpm of the motor at all times!!

Ride WFO!!

i dont even consider fuel with my shee, my sled on the other hand costs me too much for fuel lol

I'm not knocking his port work, but that crank was something else. Hot rods crank and new base gaskets, all issues gone and the bike is noticeably stronger, starts better, revs faster. It's awesome now that it's fixed

• Like 2

I'm not knocking his port work, but that crank was something else. Hot rods crank and new base gaskets, all issues gone and the bike is noticeably stronger, starts better, revs faster. It's awesome now that it's fixed

im with you on his port work, my drag port from him is top notch wish i had some pics. and the cranks are junk! i had one fail horribly.

im with you on his port work, my drag port from him is top notch wish i had some pics. and the cranks are junk! i had one fail horribly.

Agreed, that crank had my squish off from left to right and too large overall. now my L/R is good to go and my squish is where it should have been from the beginning. I tried being nice about it, but that honestly just didn't work. He finally got right with me though so I cant be mad

Agreed, that crank had my squish off from left to right and too large overall. now my L/R is good to go and my squish is where it should have been from the beginning. I tried being nice about it, but that honestly just didn't work. He finally got right with me though so I cant be mad

after my crank failed he sold me a hot rods for cost, so i cant complain much either but i have not bought from him since.

after my crank failed he sold me a hot rods for cost, so i cant complain much either but i have not bought from him since.

He refused to sell me a hot rods, he said he had issues with them and they weren't good, and that he didn't sell them anyways so I returned my crank and bought a HR

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk