New build!

Dookernobbin

Wanna spend 10-13g on chassis but don't want to make it better? You do realize the stock banshee chassis is very limiting you can have a badass custom frame and still run banshee plastics... But the stock suspension geometry aren't great, the design is almost 30 years old. Buy a custom frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't bull shit lastnline, I have a shee, I ride a little, I'm getting more into it, I have money and I want the best, that's why I bought this 06 and I'm just getting ideas. I don't know everything about them and I know a lot of other people know more, that's why I'm here. Just because your broke ass can't have the best, don't try to hate cause I can.

I don't bull shit lastnline, I have a shee, I ride a little, I'm getting more into it, I have money and I want the best, that's why I bought this 06 and I'm just getting ideas. I don't know everything about them and I know a lot of other people know more, that's why I'm here. Just because your broke ass can't have the best, don't try to hate cause I can.

lol!!!

His bike> any cobbled together piece of shit you put together

• Like 1