best motor build around $2500

You see the pictures that were posted from the Aprilla forum (I believe that was the right one?). Some guy machined the water jackets on the DM and also had a new head made to combat the cooling issue. Pretty fucking cool. IF I knew this could be done reasonably I'd do another DM. But right now it's a 10 SS I'm looking at. I talked to Kim about it when my DM was built and never got a "that's a good idea" response and just kind of left it alone. Be cool to see where you end up

Yes, I have spoke with him and I was the one who posted it in your old 4DM thread. I e-mailed photos to LED long ago and the gerbal started running in the wheel.

It would be cool to see a rider friendly DM. I'd be smiling ear to ear if I could trail ride one.

I saw the post where the guy machined the water jackets. Didn't you post it tricked?

Maybe see if the guy ever followed back up

what is the issue with trail riding with a DM? im not very familier wit dm's, are they just too setup for drag?