top n bottom end rebuild. won't idle

Just finished rebuilding top n bottom end new crank new pistons whole 9 fuckin yard boys....welll started er up today and the mother fucker won't idie on its own....it'll run on one side like perfect but the other side barely runs but that's only when your back n forth between half choke and no choke....otherwise it'll run fine for a second then die

Stock head...I don't have a air leak tester nor do I know how to do it?? It didn't spark bcuz the carb slide was in wrong now the piece of shit won't idle...it's a never ending list once this fucker runs it's sold have had nothing but problems ever since the cock sucker blew up the first time...idek why. Only machine that gives me problems is this piece of fuck

Stock head...I don't have a air leak tester nor do I know how to do it?? It didn't spark bcuz the carb slide was in wrong now the piece of shit won't idle...it's a never ending list once this fucker runs it's sold have had nothing but problems ever since the cock sucker blew up the first time...idek why. Only machine that gives me problems is this piece of fuck

sounds more like you don't know what youre doing then the quad being a piece of shit. Its a machine, it can be fixed.  

• Like 2