HELP! new a-arms have different fittment

Craig_b

Hey all, I bought this banshee last year to make up for the last one i sold and have regretted selling. I am doing a ground up rebuild. I have just received some Alba +2 +1 long travel a-arms and the fitment on the arms is different to what i have removed from the banshee. Is my frame the issue (not a stock frame?) or do i just have the wrong parts? I have contacted Alba so am waiting to hear back. Not living in the USA has been a pain in the ass for getting parts and when ya do get them and they are wrong it sucks so any help is appreciated.
Heres a pic of the Alba a-arms next to the a-arms i took off the bike.

20150525_1438041_zpsvhidheep.jpg

Not sure maybe camber adjustment. Not keeping a-arms anyway but seems ill just cut the extra tabs/mounts off. Wasnt sure on it as the banshee i had before this had the same set up but with nicer a-arms. Didnt know if it was a different style frame etc

That frame and upper A arms is just fucked. Maybe it was a J arm and someone just built mutant arms and mounts to make it work. None the less, keep your arms and find a decent frame. You are doing a ground up, now is the time to ditch that McGuiver mess and do it right.

• Like 1

looks like the inner tabs were just welded on, the gussets on the outer tabs match the pics i have seen, defiantly a a-arm frame, even if it has a tweaked subframe it dosnt worry me too much at this stage as i wont be finding a replacement anytime soon, they are hard to come by over here. can always swap the good shit onto another frame if i ever get my hands on one. this build has been a bit of a pain in the ass really

Im not sure if subframe is bent or just angle of photo? Either way ill never find just a frame forsale over here and theres only been 1 bike forsale online in the last 4 months and they want $3200 and its a piece of shit. Would be better off invading the states and setting up camp haha