Banshee + Water = Problems

Have a 2004 Banshee and am having the same problem that I hear a lot of other people have with them. Everytime I hit any water at all the bike will start screaming wide open throttle and puke all of its coolant out of the radiator. I have been told so many different things that I am looking for a straight forward answer. Some people tell me the rad is no good and has a hole some say it is suppose to do that when it overheats or that my airbox is taking in water. Can someone point me in the correct direction as to how to fix this. Thank you in advance and sorry if this topic has been covered many times before.

you never specified on what/or mods you have with your airbox or lack of. that being said, Banshee arent preferred for wet riding, although they are All Terrian Vechiles. So it could be a simple fix by sheltering your Carbs more if you have the intake naked. but ulimtately, stock intake you shouldnt have that much water in your carbs i believe.

I just like to be able to trail ride my bikes and sometimes after a lot of rain there is water lying in the trails. What kind of four wheeler can't drive through a puddle without fucking up.

I just like to be able to trail ride my bikes and sometimes after a lot of rain there is water lying in the trails. What kind of four wheeler can't drive through a puddle without fucking up.

A puddle is one thing but tryin to make it a jet ski is another issue. I cross creeks and go through small puddles if need be at times and im runnin pods, several guys i ride with are as well, but we dont go blastin across foot deep water either

• Like 1