Manny's MX build

I don't believe, because I own three $10,000+ motors, four sets of hand coned pipes and three custom drag chassis.

There's no fucking way to have $30,000 in a Banshee with a 350cc motor unless you inflate the pricing, charge for every minute you work on it or sold it to a moron.

That's not nice calling yourself a moron and realizing you were charged for every minute they worked on your junk :-) we all live and learn I can see why even a measly $500 would hurt you now haha

I got ur point

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I don't think you did my friend, he deals in Columbian pesos, which is at a current exchange rate of $2,849 per $1 U.S. dollar. Which equates to $34.05...in U.S dollars that is! I mean half the thing which is mainly the pipes are rusted ya know, you hit a 6" hard packed dirt and the wheels are coming off the hub hehe.

I don't think you did my friend, he deals in Columbian pesos, which is at a current exchange rate of $2,849 per $1 U.S. dollar. Which equates to $34.05...in U.S dollars that is! I mean half the thing which is mainly the pipes are rusted ya know, you hit a 6" hard packed dirt and the wheels are coming off the hub hehe.

Trust me I fully understand. I know my shit box build not including the bike which I bought brand new in 07 as a leftover out the door for 5800 with t6s & ac nerfs jetted including taxes tags etc know I'm @ an easy 15k 2 motors later now a 4mm serval b/s stage 3 elkas & jl swinger to just go riding trails & hill climbs in coal country. I know it costs $

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Hi sorry I'm late. So $30Gs in a Banshee...back in the day price even... LOL

Can you build me one and tell me it's the best money can buy?! The engine has to cost me more than 10k though that's bare minimum so I can say I have the best of the best...or at least believe that I do because I paid a lot for it.