Manny's MX build

Even if there is an invoice, there's not $30,000 in that thing.

Even if you can't believe that was so pricey to build, and because escaped from the issue, this Leagers Pro-Trax chassis banshee has taken many times winning at PDV over all the 450s and same others bigger cc's.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

if you want to end it, provide an invoice from back then. Until then, it's arguing with no proof. No one wins. Carry on.

I could do so easily.

It would be time consuming, but it can be done.

I have an organized three binder that holds all records, receipts, notes, ect related to my build.

• Like 2

and because escaped from the issue, this Leagers Pro-Trax chassis banshee has taken many times winning at PDV over all the 450s and same others bigger cc's.

No one is even arguing that......I even own a big bore and stroked engine and i dont think it's king ding a ling compared to a smaller engine.

But we build some bad ass banshee's here and it's no where near 30k. So again, please provide invoices.

No one is even arguing that......I even own a big bore and stroked engine and i dont think it's king ding a ling compared to a smaller engine.

But we build some bad ass banshee's here and it's no where near 30k. So again, please provide invoices.

Check pic's...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk