Helping my buddy sell parts everything except frame 2015 raptor 700r special edition gytr parts

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, photos of your titles. Still no photo of the raptor title or reciepts from dealer?

The reason everyone thinks it's sketchy.... Don't hate me, but here goes. I'm just the messenger. The fact that you type super horrible tips folks off that you're probably an uneducated hood rat. (Not saying you are, just pointing out the reason why) Then there is the statistics. Typically anyone like that just trying to sell shit that never posts, statistically that means the goods are either junk, stolen, or there really isn't even any goods to sell. Then there's the issue of the frame being bent, but all the stuff that bolts to it is ok. In any wreck I've seen, it's been impossible for the frame to be wrecked but all the limbs on it are fine. That just doesn't add up. Last issue, rather then getting in a pissing match with people, just show paperwork. You already posted other papers, but nothing on the raptor. Again, that's just got shady written all over it. Just post the legitimate papers and presto! You make folks look like assholes. But till then, it's just gonna seem shady. So expect the prodding.