Helping my buddy sell parts everything except frame 2015 raptor 700r special edition gytr parts

your a moron , this shit is stolen ....... post a picture of the title ! and watch how fast people snag up your legal parts........         JUSTIFY this isnt stolen.......... 50 posts ? comon , this is hot ... this shows it all over........... SO 2015 and no title..........  bikes not paid off then ?    file for bankruptcy and selling out parts ?               so crash a ATV and not fix the atv over a 300 dollar frame....... SKETCHY AS FUCK.........

why dont you buy a frame ? why dont you fix a brand new peice of machinery.......        the knowledge to part it out , but not hte knowledge to fix a simple fix.........          resell the quad running for 4000 ???     or part out a stolen bike for half price...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................

as much as people dislike me on this website .......... GET YOUR FUCKING CRAP ASS 4 stroke stolen shit off this site...........         This is a community of oppionated assholes...... we dont take kindly to nieve punks who cant justify there goods........

post the title saying LIEN..... post the vin #'s of the title ( the first few #'

s ) then show corresponding frame..... can i see a picture of the crashed frame ? ......   Brother is a Leo. i can figure this out quick and easy.....       i dont belive this........        

Prove me wrong ! please.       make me feel like a incompetent asshole........