Just installed Lectrons

possum

what size mikuni's you run tabata?.  

i also prefer ease of tune and quick tune.   BUT  i have set up gas kehiens from scratch as well as mikuni's  as long as the emulsion tube is pretty close in a mik they can be faster to get right then kehiens.  but knowing what needle to really start with will go a long way.  but even then yu kind aneed a selection of needles and then jets..  its really just my preference.

i have run 41.3/44's and 44's  on big motors  and everything inbetween down to 30/32's on others. i have a set of 52's cyclones? i'm going to try this year maybe..   tabata's right  there is a LOT to tune as far as a total package goes. i have never had to try and tune for a whole nother area. i always like seeing the progress the west coat guys make when they come here from cali.  

what size mikuni's you run tabata?.

i also prefer ease of tune and quick tune. BUT i have set up gas kehiens from scratch as well as mikuni's as long as the emulsion tube is pretty close in a mik they can be faster to get right then kehiens. but knowing what needle to really start with will go a long way. but even then yu kind aneed a selection of needles and then jets.. its really just my preference.

i have run 41.3/44's and 44's on big motors and everything inbetween down to 30/32's on others. i have a set of 52's cyclones? i'm going to try this year maybe.. tabata's right there is a LOT to tune as far as a total package goes. i have never had to try and tune for a whole nother area. i always like seeing the progress the west coat guys make when they come here from cali.

Yes! Cam agrees wid me

troll much? Ill believe you when I see pwks on your 10mm and your new 18 or whatever it is.

I run 41PWKs on my 24DM.

And I can verify JT will be running PWK on his new build.

I can also verify there was no power difference between my 41PWK and big Lectrons on a 24DM.