I Will Never Quit!

shee screams

I was racing four of my friends on an dried up lake bed a year ago. Two of my friend on their CR 250's got the hole shot. I made the first corner and was catching up to them, but I couldn't see a thing because of the dust they were kicking up. I decided to pull over to the left a bit to see were I was going. As soon as I could see, there was a stump in front of me. I was going about 60mph and had no time to react. I hit the stump and was throwen 30+ feet. I was knocked out for over five minutes according to my friends, because I don't remember any of it. I am shure I would be dead now if I wasn't wearing my helmet. I walked to a frinds truck to go to the hospital, I am glad I was wearing full riding gear. I never broke anything but was banged up pretty good with an concussion. My quad didn't do as well, It had to get towen back to the trucks buy a DS 650. That was one of the two that was behind me in the race, and he had it done up. Well my quad was down for the rest of the summer, It cost me $4000 Canadian to fix it, and I did the work myself. There was alot of damage!

I broke my right collar bone two years ago, had the concussion last year and broke my left collar bone this year, and will never quit! I love this sport, except for my bad luck. :D [/color][/b]

• 3 weeks later...

iv yet to crash my shee .. my buddies do it for me lol , i have always wore a helmet ! after watching a buddy crash my shee and geting 17 stitches in his tounge and all brused up . my bro usta not wear 1 till i told him im not riding with him inless he does . he wears 1 now and so does everybody i ride with . helmets save lives . ride hard n safe !

• 4 weeks later...

was ridin in a dried up river today and was wide open tryin to get to the good trails fast.....only been down there a couple times and forgot bout all the drop offs. thought i already hit them all and one snuck up on me. thought i was gonna eat sand, luckily i didnt and that was the closest i've been to crashin so far

i hear ya though, doesn't matter what happens i'm gonna keep ridin!!!

1 of my old friends got a dirtbike and immediately started racing it,turned out he wasn't so bad till one day he fell. nothing serious but he quit racing motocross and after buyin a KFX 220 which was slower than his worked up KX125 he raced he bought a 400! :lol: (hahahaha) then he sold that and now doesn't ride at all any more.loser what a putty cat