After rebuild both cylinders have 65 compression

How did you know the head gasket looked good if you haven't pulled it yet? White smoke is coolant. NO bullshit, you need to tear it apart and I would be willing to bet you have gulled up aluminum down the bore. Should clean up with some acid and a hone though. Even if the head gasket looks fine, pull the jugs as well.

I didnt bore it or anything just took old piston and rings out and put new ones in and replaced all gaskets

This here tells me why you have an issue.

You cylinders were possibly egg shaped. Why wouldn't you bore them.

You said it idled high before it shut off. If you didn't bore the cylinders, I'm thinking you didn't do a leakdown. I'm also curious if you even used new gaskets.

I got it from harbor freight, when i got the tester i tested compression and it was 100-105, so i figured it needed a rebuild so took engine out rebuilt it then started the quad up was running and idling great then broke it in had no problems, then it was more smoke coming out of one exhaust then another then i road it and had it idling and it died and will not start again, it has spark and gas, so the only problem is compression, tested that and its 60-65 in both cylinders, now today later im going to take the top end off and see whats going on