Anyone get any banshee stuff for Christmas?

vrx46

i wanna see what good stuff everyone else got for their banshee for Christmas, post it below. Here's some stuff I got, the local yamaha dealer went out of business and everything was 50% off so i split the bill with my parents at the end. And my aunt got me the Alpinestars Tech 8 boots.

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag384/zaveyvista/39458DB8-B465-4472-93DC-36881D5FD5E0_zpsjkfv12fq.jpg

I had an  gift a couple weeks before xmas. My banshee was treated out of the kindness of someone's heart to more garage space. Someone broke into my parents shed, moved stuff, and stole my 02 yz250. Good times. Irony of this is we are currently moving into our new home with security system, cameras etc.

On the bright side, I am very thankful i am waiting until the next few months to finish my 532 super serval redline build. The rolling chassis was right near the dirtbike. I am pretty sure if i had a $10k+ banshee on side of it, it would be gone too. I also planned to leave my banshee at my parents house from time to time since they have a lot of land. So now i wont be doing this because i look at this as a wake up call.

I had an gift a couple weeks before xmas. My banshee was treated out of the kindness of someone's heart to more garage space. Someone broke into my parents shed, moved stuff, and stole my 02 yz250. Good times. Irony of this is we are currently moving into our new home with security system, cameras etc.

On the bright side, I am very thankful i am waiting until the next few months to finish my 532 super serval redline build. The rolling chassis was right near the dirtbike. I am pretty sure if i had a $10k+ banshee on side of it, it would be gone too. I also planned to leave my banshee at my parents house from time to time since they have a lot of land. So now i wont be doing this because i look at this as a wake up call.

You need a kryptonite brand lock. Anchor it to the concrete, or run it through studs in the garage wall. If you choose the studs, you need to also put a steel plate on the faces of the 2x studs. Secure them with lags, use a socket that is a little big to round off the lag bolt heads.

I had an  gift a couple weeks before xmas. My banshee was treated out of the kindness of someone's heart to more garage space. Someone broke into my parents shed, moved stuff, and stole my 02 yz250. Good times. Irony of this is we are currently moving into our new home with security system, cameras etc.

Sorry to hear that, check cl for it. I can't stand thieves, a buddy of mine had gotten a blaster, banshee and warrior stolen out of his garage one time and it makes me sick. People out here working their ass off and some fuckers come by and take your stuff away. You have to Secure the place! A chain and lock isn't gonna do it. Put some polls in the ground and run them up and across the doors and lock them so they can't roll anything out, get deadbolts, put stuff in the way, park a car in front of the shed. My mom put barb wire all around our fence. There are a lot of inexpensive ideas that work.