new hot rods purchase ?

jscharphorn

on a serious note, I just checked the compression on the motor I am going to build and left side is 105 and right is 120  so I know I will not know for sure until I pop the top but is it possible it does not need a bore ?

If it needs a bore then I might want to rethink the cylinder deal because the port job will be $400 from redline and if I have to stick money in the cylinders another way also then what would be my best route to take ?

on a serious note, I just checked the compression on the motor I am going to build and left side is 105 and right is 120  so I know I will not know for sure until I pop the top but is it possible it does not need a bore ?

If it needs a bore then I might want to rethink the cylinder deal because the port job will be $400 from redline and if I have to stick money in the cylinders another way also then what would be my best route to take ?