Banshee take off?

Practice will help more than anything.

Getting your gearing right and launching in 2nd. Rev it out.. dump the clutch and then slightly pull it back in and let it back out. By now your ready for 3rd gear And you can control it with throttle... results may vary.

Drag racing now is a bit different then the regular ol' motocross holeshot.

Drag guys typically have the whole bike set up for a rapid clutch drop and maybe some will feather the clutch to correct the front end.

For some one like you, I'd stick toward the motocross holeshot. Takes practice on different surfaces to learn how much clutch/throttle and she to use each. When you come to the line get on the brake. Some prefer rear, I use the front brakes. Now with the brake holding you and throttle up ( start low, then progressively try higher RPM) start to feather the clutch so that you can feel the bike starting to load up against the brakes to the point it is beginning to almost push or lurch. On the signal, simaltaneously release the clutch and roll in to the throttle hard. Never let the clutch out completely till you have control. Just lightly feather it to slip a bit to keep the front end in it's happy place. Never chop the throttle, or use the brake or the race is lost. It also just adds more variables to the situation. Using the brake to control wheelies is for just play wheelieing, not controlling a holeshot.

I have a 4mil shee stock swingarm. How do I take off fast without popping a wheelie all the time? I have to start out slow and then take off. I see all these videos of people reving it up and and taking off and wheels just spin and take off fast as hell. And no I'm not buying a wheelie bar for anyone trying to get smart.

Move closer to da tank when u go. Start wid dat.