Rounded clutch cover bolts....

Nash Jesso

Probably won't work if phillips is stripped.

Cut slot with dremal and use straight slot.

Use small cold chisel and make slot.

Use small cold chisel, make notch in head of screw (halfway to "edge") walk screw out with chisel

cononsider heating case in area of threads.

They have flat heads for them too...and I've backed those bolt out using that method more than once.

Get a large philips screw driver and a hammer. Put the screwdriver in the screw and smack it pretty good one time with a hammer. Then continue to tap on it while you are trying to turn it. You will get them all out that way unless you have stripped them to the point that they are totally round. 

Get a large philips screw driver and a hammer. Put the screwdriver in the screw and smack it pretty good one time with a hammer. Then continue to tap on it while you are trying to turn it. You will get them all out that way unless you have stripped them to the point that they are totally round.

That is exactly what an impact driver does lol.

That is exactly what an impact driver does lol.

Very true but if you do not have a impact driver then you use a screwdriver as described. I am well aware it does the same thing but every time I go to use my impact driver I can never seem to find the bits so I just do it this way.