Cascade Innovations - Now Offering PWK Billet Bowls With Overflow Tube

Cascade Innovations

Cascade Innovations is now offering billet oversized carburetor bowls to fit 33-41mm Keihin PWK's.

-These bowls hold 65% more fuel than the standard keihin bowl

- Offset Bowl nut to access main jet and pilot jet with ease

- Press fit overflow tube

-Hardware & o-rings included

We offer these in singles as well for those with 2 into 1 carb set-ups to increase fuel capacity.

Singles are $80 in Machined Finish, or $115 in Polished Finish

Sets are $160 in Machined Finish, or $220 In Polished Finish

Bowls are in stock in both machined and polished and ready to ship.

http://www.cascadeinnovations.net/store/store_view.cfm?store_area_id=13&store_dept_id=1019

PWKBowls_zps2aca4b96.jpg

looks to be like a great design!   

Mind me asking are the over flow tubes easily removable ?  are they one piece screwed in to the bowl or are  fitted / soldered to a barb?

just curious as I run identical over sized bowls from another company that gave me a little bit of hassle at first to set up.

These overflow tubes are a press fit into the aluminum. No solder here. The bowls are machined to this specific tube.

Out of curiosity, why would you ever mess with the overflow tube? I've always ran billet bowls, and never once touched the overflow tubes.

The overflow tube is typically needed for gas bikes to avoid gas overflowing into the motor. It is very common in alcohol carbs with billet bowls to not have this feature. This overflow tube was designed exactly the same as the standard Keihin bowl overflow tube.

looks to be like a great design!

Mind me asking are the over flow tubes easily removable ? are they one piece screwed in to the bowl or are fitted / soldered to a barb?

just curious as I run identical over sized bowls from another company that gave me a little bit of hassle at first to set up.

So, won't name names on those bowls then? Caugh, Ch****t, caugh....