Name for new Grand River Racing Inframe Pipe stamping

O.G.

Oh man. Great post. I see you haven't changed much Borrink. Been through this before, same story. You worked for me, I hired the best guys I knew to build pipes. I paid you to build pipes. Yes the old out of frame pipe stamping is a copy of the ones you were building. This was MY pipe because it was my money paying you and your brother and my money testing and paying for your fuckups. Then you seen an opportunity, and did your own thing. Cool. What ever. I sold about 1500 sets of those pipes, I'd say it worked out great. But, now, today, people want more. This is why I design and hand roll the pipes. To many engines and combinations to have a die made.

Borrink I know your intentions. You rode my back like a monkey into this Banshee pipe business. Good luck, but you will never build pipes like Grand River Racing!

How come your in frame pipes are so choppy looking and the old grr suicide pipes are so smooth and look like they were hydroformed? Obvious to anyone that you didn't make the suicide oof pipes with rolling cones. just curious because they look a lot like the ones I made for you with this pattern I have here. Matter of fact I can prove there identicle. I have the pattern here. Obviously you have the pipe dimensions since you made them yourself right? Let see your pipe design for your so called suicide pipes. I'm not here to start shit but to end it. Just prove to us how you made the original suicide pipes and I'll shut up. Otherwise quit talking shit. Grow the fuck up. Prove you made those. Should be no big deal for you to prove. Otherwise don't and it will be clear that you can't prove it and could never make such a nice pipe.

Oh man. Great post. I see you haven't changed much Borrink. Been through this before, same story. You worked for me, I hired the best guys I knew to build pipes. I paid you to build pipes. Yes the old out of frame pipe stamping is a copy of the ones you were building. This was MY pipe because it was my money paying you and your brother and my money testing and paying for your fuckups. Then you seen an opportunity, and did your own thing. Cool. What ever. I sold about 1500 sets of those pipes, I'd say it worked out great. But, now, today, people want more. This is why I design and hand roll the pipes. To many engines and combinations to have a die made.

Borrink I know your intentions. You rode my back like a monkey into this Banshee pipe business. Good luck, but you will never build pipes like Grand River Racing!

For whatever ir is worth I was there for this whole ordeal and confirm what Andy says...................Borrink was an employee hired to design pipes, nothining more nothing less.

Looks like 2 good rebuttal's to only 1 poke.

We will see I have an order in with Andy for oofs, I have scp oofs on it for last 3 yrs , I have CPI oofs, and rocket r2s in the attic , and snipers on my two friends machines so far shearer has ran the best times at the track for me I trust in what Andy says he is one of the only pipe builders with experience in the type of riding I do and is really down to earth and a cool guy I have seen his shit work before