Name for new Grand River Racing Inframe Pipe stamping

O.G.

Ok so been thinking about this. I think I'll go with Hookers. I know I said you guys could pick. But maybe I can persuade a little. See I really need four versions of this inframe for it to be right with me. The reason I never really pushed the old In frames is because everyone wanted big bore or small bore bullshit. I can't sell you one pipe to do all that. Or one stamping anyway. This is what's up now. My new inframe stamping will be built four ways. Four different pipes. Stock stroke to 7mm, stock stroke to 7mm high rpm, 8mm-10mm, and 8-10mm high rpm. More details later on that.

Soooooo. Check this out.

Stock stroke to 7mm engine needs the Street Hooker

Stock stroke to 7mm high rpm needs the Stripper

8mm to 10mm engine needs the Fat Hooker or Fat Street Hooker

8mm to 10mm high rpm needs the Fat Stripper

Hookers

Hp pipes (horse power)

Zoomey

Super stingers (SS pipes)

Knockout pipes

Super stamps (ss pipes)

Call me and give me your name and address. You have a set of Hookers coming your way! This is how we will do this. I'll build many sets of prototypes in the next few weeks. You can have a set of these to run all winter until we have the stamping ready. When I have the stamping ready, send me those back and get a set of stampings. Or keep them if you like.

• Like 1

Hookers and Strippers are two uniquely different occupations, I recommend "Drag" Street Hookers and "Drag" Fat Hookers for high RPM

Exactly. Two different pipes right. I thought strippers worked perfect. But you think Hookers should label all of them?

Lets see the pipes already lol!

Wow man! It's only been a few days. I don't even know how to post pics yet. But I will have them fitted soon. But really I plan on building 6-8 sets before I have my set ready for the die makers. Really if your worried about how they look or fit or whatever, calm down. I've been at this a while. I do have pics of Other In frames I've built somewhere. Maybe try to get them on Facebook.

Call me and give me your name and address. You have a set of Hookers coming your way! This is how we will do this. I'll build many sets of prototypes in the next few weeks. You can have a set of these to run all winter until we have the stamping ready. When I have the stamping ready, send me those back and get a set of stampings. Or keep them if you like

unbelievable!!!!

i just threw it out there never thinking all these other names and sizes that go perfect with it all 

plus couldn't have came at a better time just sold my inframes to try something diff

i would like a "fat hooker" lol

i pm ya and will call tomarrow

this is crazy 

thank you man

unbelievable!!!!

i just threw it out there never thinking all these other names and sizes that go perfect with it all

plus couldn't have came at a better time just sold my inframes to try something diff

i would like a "fat hooker" lol

i pm ya and will call tomarrow

this is crazy

thank you man

Son of a bitch... Hahaha good for you man! I'll be expecting a good thread on these!
  • Like 1