Name for new Grand River Racing Inframe Pipe stamping

O.G.

I will be building a new inframe pipe stamping over the next few months.  Ill plan on a complete dyno tested and tuned hand rolled pipe to be ready for the die makers before Christmas. This will have me a box of stampings about end of January.  But we need a name quick.  This will be like a contest.  Who ever gives the best name that everyone likes, will win. I use the name, you get a gift certificate to Applebees or something. 

Ill start;

NR-3  (notarocket3)

NWR (neverwasarocket)

I will be building a new inframe pipe stamping over the next few months.  Ill plan on a complete dyno tested and tuned hand rolled pipe to be ready for the die makers before Christmas. This will have me a box of stampings about end of January.  But we need a name quick.  This will be like a contest.  Who ever gives the best name that everyone likes, will win. I use the name, you get a gift certificate to Applebees or something. 

Ill start;

NR-3  (notarocket3)

NWR (neverwasarocket)

applebees, how about a set of pipes !!!!!! make it worth while.

DUI PIPES in honor of borrink

Oh shit! Yea this will work. Love the DUI. That's funny. Krack. Like that one too.

Win a set of pipes? Dam. I could do that. Yea I don't like Applebee's either. Ok so a new set of the no name pipes to the winner.

This reminds me how the Suicide name came about. History lesson in Grand River. When we first started selling pipes, we sold regular pipes and what we called "side pipes". There was no inframe or out of frames. If you asked a guy at the track where he got those pipes he would say Grand River Racing. Even though the pipes were made by CPI or whoever. The name didn't matter. When we started building our own they were just "side pipes from Grand River". Anyway, standing at the dyno after a wicked pull, James looks at me and says "fuckin suuuiiicciiide" a legend was born!

hmmm, so a reeeaally cool name that a mofo would put on his bike wether he needed them or not..

"KING HIT" pipes

"50CAL" pipes

"Coach Guns" pipes

"DESTROYERS" pipes

"Planet Killers" pipes

"War Pigs" pipes

"Grande Cahones" pipes