finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

Depends. Only on the plate that are sealed with the boot. The 2 slide pins that hold the pads no.

If the grease is exposed to dirt then it's a no go in my book. Just a magnet for dirt and causes the pads to lock on the pins. All the anti seize in the world won't stop it.

Brakes are on, hour meter and a couple other miscellaneous things. I have to run to the hardware store tomorrow. I need a long bolt to install the front of my nerf bars to the frame. The bolt goes through the top of the two hole on the lower engine mounts. The mounts near the exhaust flange.

Previously I just didn't secure the engine with the top bolts and used those solely for the nerf bars. With the power now, I do not want to risk that. So it needs a longer bolt to go through and I'll just use a washer, lockwasher and nut.

I was sick of my stock throttle within billet extender within minutes of my ride the other day. So i got a honda one in without a logo.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/raguncajun/DSC02187_zpszaej6mpo.jpg

If i dont like my ODI grips with it, im going back to glue on. I'm particular about my space from my hand to the thumb throttle.

I was sick of my stock throttle within billet extender within minutes of my ride the other day. So i got a honda one in without a logo.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff111/raguncajun/DSC02187_zpszaej6mpo.jpg

If i dont like my ODI grips with it, im going back to glue on. I'm particular about my space from my hand to the thumb throttle.

Which year make model did you get for thumb throttle Edited by bluebanshee98

A tether isn't hard to wire up. I've had one for years. I had Kompulsive incorporate that in my harness when I order it many months ago. Works perfect.

I meant I did not care for a twist throttle.

^ Meh, to each their own. I grew up on twist and am not much of a thumb throttle fan.

I can see that if that's what you started on.

I just find that I have way more precision in my throttle control with a thumb versus twist.

I've tried twist two or three times over the years on various quads, and always find myself going back to thumb.

I can see that if that's what you started on.

I just find that I have way more precision in my throttle control with a thumb versus twist.

I've tried twist two or three times over the years on various quads, and always find myself going back to thumb.

I'm going to disagree on the precision.

But you're right. Twist do not belong on quads.

• Like 1