finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

Video.........

Trail Bikes, FTW

Rolled it out earlier. Couldnt help throw the wheels on. Not finished by far but you get an idea. Once photobucket stops being slow as molasses, ill post pictures. But like i said, it's not done.

• Like 3

I didn't have time to shorten the chain. Plus if the chain was on, Ida went riding down the street. Front brakes don't have fluid. Bad idea.

The smurf dildo stuff is high temp sleeve. I didn't know it would come in blue. I'll run full rear fenders so it will be hidden.

Lean forward when you grab a handful of throttle. Just a friendly reminder.

I'm hoping that will be needed. I'm still having doubts the tires will hook with it stretched out +6. We will see. At worse, i've got my old pro wedge 2's in the shed on stand by for strait line fun. If not, ill get a stock length swing arm. It's a play bike, not a drag bike. I'm looking forward to feeling how this pro mod shifts considering i took out a healthy dunable override i loved to death.

Small update for today. At lunch break, i tightened up a few things on the rear of the bike.When i got home from work this evening, all i did was cut the chain to size. Then tightened the bolts to the carrier housing to hold it snug. Then i put some brake fluid in the yfz450 front resi and bleed the front brakes. That didnt take long at all with my vacuum pump. I was going to take the maiden voyage with only front brakes, however id hate to have the front end come up and not be able to have a rear brake. I am going to throw on my old rear brake set up for now with some brand new pads until i can order the Brembo set up. That's all for today. Tomorrow a few missing OEM specific parts come in ill put on.

Will do. There's very little talk about it on here. I will compare my OEM with steel braided line to the Brembo so the only difference will be the Brembo caliper. I'm putting a brand new JDS rotor too. I did the best i could within reason on brakes.

I've come so far in this build and i have a lot of stuff left to buy for my final vision to come true. It will be worth it to me though.

Few things you should consider for the play bike.

1. Outerwears for your pods. Def a must if you don't have them already.

2. Depending on what kind of riding you do ,you may want skid plates to keep things from getting wrecked ( the woods we have around here has a shit ton of rocks and they have saved my nice arms from being dented Ect)

3. If using skid plates, prm is know to have perfect fitment for the belly skid plate and rear. JDS makes skids for +2+1 arms.

4. Engine ice may help for coolant to keep temps down. A oversized chariot impeller helps as well.

• Thanks 1