Spacing Between Paddles

Mighty Shee

Have you ever checked the spacing between you Skat-Trak paddle tires?  I just picked up a new set from Skat-Trak and once I got home I realized that spacing between all 5 paddles is not equal.  Looking at the tire from the side that has the valve stem I see white chalk marks.  i measure the spacing between those marks and the spacing is equal.  If I flip the tires over so that i'm looking at the part of the tire that will be facing in there are no white markings.  I measure the spacing from where the paddle starts (where the white chalk marking should be) to where the other paddle starts (where the white chalk marking should be) and the spacing is different on all 5 paddles.  As if they only paid attention to the spacing of each paddle on the outside of each tire.  Is this normal?  Will I see performance issues such as a wobble when using at high speeds?post-44013-0-95334000-1414553766.jpgpost-44013-0-50351800-1414553780.jpgpost-44013-0-65935500-1414553791.jpg

What kind of rig will you be using 5 paddle tires on a high speed??? LOL

You wont notice. It doess suck tho that even on really expensive huge paddles you see the paddles all crooked and spaced differently. Too bad they dont have any real good competition yet in that market. STU has smaller padla brats that kick butt but then a gap until you get into about a 25" tall tire. A 76" rollout staggered padla brat would sell and be a good tire for many.