Cylinder advice for 4mil

I'm getting a fresh top on my 4mil this winter. Talked to Cameron at redline and I will be sending my engine to him for inspection and build after ECA gives me my flippin 4mil crank. I want some of your guy's input on what cylinder would be best for my type of riding. I do a little bit of everything, but mostly I'm on a straight. I don't want an all drag application where all the power comes in a short band, which would be cheetahs and cubs (correct me if I'm wrong). I know a serval would be more my route but what about a DM? What does a DM feel like compared to other CP cylinders? Another topic that's not related but I wanted to know, the wampus has the same port timings as a cheetah or a cub, but the appearance of the cylinder is stock look, correct? What I'm asking is if they are the same, but the appearance of them is different. Thanks.

Get the serval. After you add up the cost of a bore, new pistons and the appropriate port work, you are only a few hundo short of a serval. Sell the stock jugs and your back on par to break even.

The as cast serval will produce the numbers you will get out of an extensive port job of the stock cylinders. Its a no brainer.