STOLEN BANSHEE

Bones30

I actually asked the cop about that senario. I was amazed that suddenly the guy selling my stolen shit documented in a police report could just use his ad as proof that it was his. Even though he has no title and it would be in my possesion. Go figure. Fuck the cops for trying to help in anything. They are just local revenue collectors for the city

dude if u see shit on craigslist parts or bike that might be yours call and go confirm, dont call the cops thier fkn worthless.. if u find ur shit when u go look..well lets just say crooks dont call cops so refer to sopranos method of collection. use a burner phone to contact em fyi....problem is banshee shit is far to common to know for shure if its ur shit, but its worth a try... if it was jacked at ur house or shop its normally people close in ur area and in my exsperiance its been some wanabe cunt one of ur buddys brought over, ie friend of a friend that cased ur shit... good luck man that really sucks dick, nothing worse than a thief!!!!

maybe try ebay and narrow ur search for ur spacific parts to say 100 miles of ur area.. if u find spacific shit thats on ur bike, message them and strike up a convo and maybe u can get em to let u come out and look at parts thier sellin.. ive done that just to get around ebay, drove out and bought parts, dif. senario but u see what im gettin at... hope this helps man..

dude if u see shit on craigslist parts or bike that might be yours call and go confirm, dont call the cops thier fkn worthless.. if u find ur shit when u go look..well lets just say crooks dont call cops so refer to sopranos method of collection. use a burner phone to contact em fyi....problem is banshee shit is far to common to know for shure if its ur shit, but its worth a try... if it was jacked at ur house or shop its normally people close in ur area and in my exsperiance its been some wanabe cunt one of ur buddys brought over, ie friend of a friend that cased ur shit... good luck man that really sucks dick, nothing worse than a thief!!!!

They would be stupid to post it for sale right after they stole it...not saying it hasn't happened, but it's unlikely in this case.

Call state farm, collect check, applaud yourself for having great insurance, buy new bike that's far nicer than previous, use remaining funds to put braces on your kid.

Definitely my new approach. Got fucked around by low rate companies trying to save a buck. Now I'm out what I paid them and what they should be paying. I expect a frugal life style for the next year or so to mop the mess up. From now on with any insurance, I will pay top dollar to the huge reputable companies gladly. It only takes getting fucked one time to be totally fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

^^this. My red nose pit lives about 20 ft from my shee. The chain is about 25. Unless they shoot the dog, no one will have a chance. Btw, New to the forum lol way to start things off huh?!? Possession is 9/10ths of the law. With out some documented proof of ownership, there is no way to legally get it back. Even with pics, he could write a fake bill of sale and say you sold it to him a couple days ago. These kind of things have to be handled personally. And like someone mentioned earlier, it's someone you're acquainted with. Could be a neighbors buddy. Could be a friends cousin. Or just a passer by who sees it on occasion. They didn't stumble upon it that's for sure. Good luck man. You can figure it out, you might just have to dig really deep. Or it may be a lot easier than you think. Either way, hope you find it. Just don't let your emotions over power your reason if you do. No quad is worth prison. Peace

Sent from my iPhone 5s