Motor City Atv STEALTH HEAD

I ran mine laborday weekend with too much compression,185psi. It held just fine, no leaks. I switched to one of our billet heads and re cut domes for the bhq ride but the only reason was to show the billet head to people that havent seen it yet.

Are you Driveline, or just associated with them? You have a dyno? I was at a place on Allen road years ago to get a bike dynoed.

I tuned my bike on Lakes dyno this past spring.. Mike was cool about the whole deal, he let me do the work, which is what i wanted... But still charged me $75hr. Oh well i'll consider it tool rental time.

That's fair

Thats what i thought too.. Mike was a cool and helpful also. I'll be going back this spring to tune and baseline the new setup. Going with a little welded up set of stock cyls, set up for 4mil w/new pump gas domes. Should make a fun trail bike!

I'm also going to do some of the Cascade frame mods.. Cant wait to play with my new Snap On TIG welder.. Then I'll have it PC'd the same color as it now. I'm using chromoly for the mods.