Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

That dude who shot up the Batman premiere quit posting here about a week before his rampage.....

All seriousness, why would he post? At this point even if he had a valid rebuttal, everyone's minds are made up.

Which is shitty. John isn't a bad guy. He got a motor that may or may not have worked from cam. Big deal. He never openly bashed him about it. He sold it and no one even knew. It was dragged out on here and blown out of proportion.

This shearer motor has yet to even be proven in existence. Now it's "fact" that it's blown. Never proven that he blew it up. Like I said, I'm no ones cheer leader. But I let facts decide my opinion of a person. Not hear say and what everyone else is doing.

• Like 1

Which is shitty. John isn't a bad guy. He got a motor that may or may not have worked from cam. Big deal. He never openly bashed him about it. He sold it and no one even knew. It was dragged out on here and blown out of proportion.

This shearer motor has yet to even be proven in existence. Now it's "fact" that it's blown. Never proven that he blew it up. Like I said, I'm no ones cheer leader. But I let facts decide my opinion of a person. Not hear say and what everyone else is doing.

Wrong.

He openly bashed Trinity.

He openly bashed Redline.

He pumps up Shearer motor. He leaves it at home for the BansheeHQ ride due to having no swingarm. I knew that was BS at the time. Then it comes out he blew it up. If he didn't, where's he at? Where's the pics? Where's the IPS dyno charts?! Haha. Boom.

If it is/was so important then why didn't you address it at the HQ ride? Instead you gossiped on the net from 20 feet away. Are you really standing up for Trinity? Why was their sponsorship canceled?

Gossiped? I was out racing for 6 hours Friday and 6 hours Saturday. I was putting it down on the strip and backing up any and all shit I may or may not have talked before the ride. He did not. Fuck some internet posts during the BansheeHQ ride.

I know what went on between Windy and Trinity. I heard their side and I've read his. Windy is a problem customer. He's the exact type you never want. Do you think it's just a coincidence he had issues with Trinity, Redline and now a Shearer motor?! Open your eyes. He's a fraud and has been for years!