Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

What is Franks situation? As far as I know there is none. I've spoke to Frank about the mtr , I have txts from him saying it " runs like a beast". I've addressed the issues already on this forum. No secrets here.

I called you and discussed your cylinder I did for you. Yes I bought it back from you. Only reason you didn't openly bash me before was because you had a cylinder to sell now that I bought it back your free to do so I guess.

Only reason I did motor was because Matt said he won't just port cylinders only complete motors. You didn't want to ship your mtr to him so Matt recommended K&T or me. I did you a cylinder and it didn't work for you I'M SORRY!! I've exhausted all my avenues to make you happy. Leave me out of your rants on this forum. If you want to PM every member and tell them how worthless of an engine builder go ahead but leave me out of your open forum comments. Please take me off your member profile.

If you believe my dyno is so wrong that's your opinion and that's fine. I have had many people dyno elsewhere with very similar numbers. I've been to many track and hill races and did well with personal and customer motors.

Thanks Cam

Then tell your lap dog to quit bringing the topic up. 

These comments have ONLY ever been offered as rebuttal to his comments. As a matter of fact, if you weren't so busy telling him every little thing between us, he wouldn't get on here and work so hard to bash me.  

I had moved on from that motor. It was sitting in a box. I had contacted members via PM to try to sell if OFF THE PUBLIC FORUMS to try to avoid bringing on drama. Not once in those PM's did I bash you or the motor.

YOU TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO BUY IT BACK BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BEFORE IT GOT PASSED ONTO THE NEXT OWNER. DIDN'T WANT A PROBLEM CYLINDER WITH THE REDLINE NAME ON IT FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE.

I still have you in my profile. I wasn't putting you on blast.

But your boy Tyler got his panties in a twist about Frank saying that if he had to do it all over again, he would use a different builder. It was one quick little post that could have just passed on without notice.

But Tyler had to go ape shit, go for the kill, bash Frank, bring me into it and imply I was bashing you (when I was the guy who recommended you to Frank) and then take it to the next level by bashing Me, Frank, Jay and IPS as a whole.

What's Frank's issue? You told him his build would be in the 80+ range. You told him his race gas 4 mill that you built dyno'd at 83HP……..then YOU sent a dyno curve only showing 78.  (Regardless of what another dyno called it, that's YOUR tune on YOUR dyno. Those are YOUR numbers)

Now since we have the master here to discuss this……it has been posted on this site that you built a ported stock cylinder 4 mill that made 85HP on pump gas with FMF pipes.

Is that a false statement by that member? 

Getting back to the subject:

100_0665.jpg

This is the Trinity parts in action:

I guess I could post a nice juicy time slip also. Maybe I will later, just to rub salt in the Trinity hater's wounds. 

There's more to going fast than just the clutch. Thanks Trinity for all the support & parts over the years!

I've answered all my questions.

Not quite. Now you can clear up the BIG ONE.....

Since I made the effort to cross check my claims on 5 different dynos, and even Mat Shearer couldn't hit a number above 97 with that 10 mill cylinder you bought back.......(shipped direct from his dyno testing to you)

Maybe you can address the big question.

Now that you have the whole top end....does YOUR dyno testing of that combo show higher than mine and the 5 other dynos?.......Or did ya just fuck up on that port job?

Windy, how about my questions?

How many dyno passes did you put on your new motor?

How many real world passes did you put on your new motor?

Why come you're ignoring my questions? Don't you want to tell us how bad ass your new motor is and how the dyno numbers matched Shearer's?

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to dyno it. I will be putting it together as a whole mtr. Which I will be doing the case porting, trenching... So on.

But as I look at the cylinder I see no issues with it. I talked to Matt about it said he didn't like shape and width of exh port. He said that's not how He would set it up. He said there were other things with the mtr he said would not be conducive to hp that I had no part in tho. Sorry for inconvenience glad your up and running with a solid combination.

Thanks Cam

FINALLY, now that we've got Frank's motor talked about and now Windy's, can we talk about MY questions?!

In case you didn't see them Windy...

How many dyno passes did you put on your new motor?

How many real world passes did you put on your new motor?

Don't you want to tell us how bad ass your new motor is and how the dyno numbers matched Shearer's?

75 - 85 mph

LOL! I was hoping to prove my point to him, but he probably didn't know anyways.

He stated our set-up was more clutch than motor. Heck, I went 80 or 81 mph with my 220 lb. ass on it, with race gas & 14 paddle Rippers. Angel at 175-180 lbs. went 82-83 mph. So, I think I can safely say I'm making power with the motor. 

• Like 1