Trinity racing parts

jtaylor

Yeah I guess windy wasn't goin to rip me off..so everyone says but no one said anything in shout box when db told me that..If deadbeat never told me I would not of brought it up..for u to tell me to stop saying windys a thief u needed to tell that to db the other day when HE was telling me this

Oh an now I'm apparently not trustworthy enough to be trusted? Yeeah whatever u say windy..

Nobody deleted the shoutbox comments.

Go find them and site the time and date....

Wow ..even though db told me in box windy was sending me nothing u guys still don't wanna know about it an blame me for calling windy out?? Well fuck me if I ain't a little bitch an don't say nothing to windy about it..

I messed up by listening to db wish I didn't because I think the main guys on here won't help me after this shit..sorry windy for putting u on the spot but at the time I honestly thought db was telling the truth..now Im pretty sure he was just trolling me..

I apologize again windy ..it is what it is...have a nice day

Still wanna see this shoutbox comment. ....

I'll except the apology when I see this shout box comment you claim Deadbeat made.....