How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

Wow. Stonedumbfuck, have you called ECATV and apologized yet? Further, have you publicly apologized here on BansheeHQ? You're a real piece of work. Fucking idiot.

I called this from the minute this dumb fuck posted.

I wouldnt call and apologize to eca. The domes i took out of stones motor were some of the worst cuts ive seen, chatter marks from the cutter, the squish band and chamber are as rough as running your finger nail over a fine tooth comb, not to mention the .035/.036'' squish with 8.5mm wide band. The porting.... the intakes are clean and even (but over done imo), the exhausts are very aggressive in size and shape and not the same from L to R cylinder. I still have to toss numbers around and figure out what could be done to make them run to there potential. but at very least he would need new domes cut.

oh, the domes that stone sent in with the motor are the same ones he got back, but re-cut (rough as fuck as i said). now when you cut a stock stroke dome and make it into a stroker dome, you of course cut the step of the dome deeper and the chamber deeper (to keep it simple). now what happens when you make those cuts and screw a spark plug in?... the spark plugs hangs into the dome chamber 3-4 threads worth. Now ive cut domes like this for myself, before have the cnc available to make blanks and domes however they need be, and you must run copper washers under the plugs so when screwed in they sit flush with the chamber. stone was charged $75 for new domes, not to re cut the same domes and fuck them up in the process.