How to obtain 75hp from a 4mil

Stone MXshee

I understand what your saying BUILDER, but this guy is impossible to get a hold of. I had to call him from a different number from a co workers phone because he was ignoring my incoming calls. Then when I got a hold of him of another phone (2nd ring) he wanted me to feel sorry for him because he dosent have enough guys working for him and he has no time to answer his phone.

Well by the time I had got to page 7 I had missed part. Sounds like to me they are no help and I would be moving on also!!

Very confident in Redline he is the only person who will ever touch one of my motors!! He builds some of the best stuff out there and as stated by myself and others his customer service is second to none. 

I like my cub I have had it for a few years. I had a 4 mill stock cylinder ported by Redline before this motor. Honestly for the riding I do I would probably stick with a stock cylinder if I had it to do over again but that is only due to the riding style. My cub rips and I have had very few issues with it. We do a lot of tree shots and riding in tight areas so a stock cylinder motor is a little better for that but if you want better power a cub is the way to go. Just be prepared to use way more fuel. LOL  

• Like 1

I had a bike thru my shop about a yr ago same thing , it went to east coast atv for a 4 mil and port and dyno tune , it came to me because it wasn't running rite. After diagnoses and a reed check, pressure test I isolated problems with machine . Needless to say owner wasn't very happy I found stock stroke crank with Vito's cut pistons,34pjs jammed in stock boots and he jetted around air leak 68 pilot 178 main no port work , needless to say he wasn't happy

I had a bike thru my shop about a yr ago same thing , it went to east coast atv for a 4 mil and port and dyno tune , it came to me because it wasn't running rite. After diagnoses and a reed check, pressure test I isolated problems with machine . Needless to say owner wasn't very happy I found stock stroke crank with Vito's cut pistons,34pjs jammed in stock boots and he jetted around air leak 68 pilot 178 main no port work , needless to say he wasn't happy

If your in NJ,PA,NY on the coast or metro areas ^^^ that's the guy to go to. Carl did my motor. I only changed my jetting to lean out the pilot to make the bike respond faster. Other then that, still have a safe tune that I haven't had to touch or change plugs.

wow thats fucked