Please take a look

I did not make a claim, I thought it best to sit back and let a few days go by. I woke up this morning and a refund was gave to me. I did not hear from him, but I sent him a text thanking him, and gave him the benifit of the doubt that a mistake was made and this not intentional. But I don't know what really happened, and I guess it does not matter.

I will ship the arms back to him on Monday.

Possum also went out of his way to contact a company who can build a new replacement arm. Got me a quote, and sent me all the information.

I have leArned a valuable lessen here, hopefully others have also. I can only assume I got the reaction I did from him, due to me own actions.

Don't assume someone is just out to fuck you over, get the story before you react in a negative way is all I can say.

Possum thank you very much, I really do wish I handled this differently, cause a few guys also pm'd me about you, with good things to say about you. But things can't be changed, what's done, is done!

Thank you.