Viking Powersports Introduction

Viking Powersports

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damion Cole is one of the best chassis builders out there for atv stuff. Just kinda hard to make a living just building chassis and components. He pretty much got screwed on his first venture with SSR (Southern Style Racing) him and a few other are what made that company and Buddy DeVille (owner) decided he liked cock fighting more than running his buisness. Then Damion started Black Label and just not enough work to make a living. Pretty sure him and Luke (Luke's Race Engines) even made a go at the chassis stuff again. I never heard of this Viking Powersports though 

Damion Cole is one of the best chassis builders out there for atv stuff. Just kinda hard to make a living just building chassis and components. He pretty much got screwed on his first venture with SSR (Southern Style Racing) him and a few other are what made that company and Buddy DeVille (owner) decided he liked cock fighting more than running his buisness. Then Damion started Black Label and just not enough work to make a living. Pretty sure him and Luke (Luke's Race Engines) even made a go at the chassis stuff again. I never heard of this Viking Powersports though 
You can't see the pics now, but when they first posted it was easy to see his style in the parts. Then I saw that they were from Louisiana, and it was a no brainer from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk