A arm bushings, which to get? What are the differences?

Just bought my first Banshee the other day, and I haven't been around quads in about 8 years or so, so consider me a noob when it comes to what I need and where to get it, and what is junk and what isn't.

I got it at a good price because the a arm bushings are non existent. It has extended a arms but I am unsure of the brand, from doing searches on google images they look close to lone star racing a arms. Do most arms take the same bushings?

Any thing I can do to help decide what I need?

I also broke my throttle cable, it has the keihin pwk 28 carburetors on it iirc, any better then the rest?

Where's the best place to buy parts, price/quality ect..

Check out site sponsors for your good parts...and do a google search of a part you wanna buy followed by banshee HQ there is usually reviews on most parts....

I havnt had much luck with the alba bushings. ..I know they had a bad run of them but the second set (free under warranty) that I got did not hold up that well either..but they have been great customer service wise just kinda a pain in the ass....

I was more so worried about fitment being I don't know which arms I have to start with, kind of sucks buying someone else's project that has changed hands a few times.

If they'll all fit I was looking at the pivot works set, I just didn't want to spend $200 on something that wouldn't fit.

Sorry if the pics are bad, I took them last night when searching for what I had online. Picked up the quad for $700

Pro design head

Nerf bars

Itp ss wheels

Toomey t5 pipes

Suppose to be bored stroked to 420cc

Keihin 28mm carbs w/ k&n filters..

It needs work don't get me wrong, and it's kind of ugly. But it starts on the first kick and the powerband comes in strong.

Anyways pics of arms as requested:

037AF381-2514-4C16-83A5-22C08DEDE47C.jpg

CB6C1175-39D4-4647-B904-65B24DAE4BD9.jpg

53031E6F-AF1F-4D10-91D2-482C6FF2B67B.jpg

F47D3B8F-5DD1-480E-8E59-1C1E21416080.jpg

B7B3A4CF-DA85-47B6-86B8-8043CF9520CE.jpg

WHOA!

Do not ride that thing man.. It's missing the bushings and caps.

It appears that it uses OEM style parts. To check, we would need the measurement of where the bolt goes through the arm. That way we can cross check it to OEM arms and make sure there's enough room for bushings and caps.

It's a sketchy ride and it's not fun to use the front brakes, I've only had it a few days and I'm going to fix this before I ride it again.

I'll have to get a friend of mines caliper to get some measurements, and report back.

From looking at pics the armadillo arms appear to have the shock mount further to the outside of the arm

Check out site sponsors for your good parts...and do a google search of a part you wanna buy followed by banshee HQ there is usually reviews on most parts....

I havnt had much luck with the alba bushings. ..I know they had a bad run of them but the second set (free under warranty) that I got did not hold up that well either..but they have been great customer service wise just kinda a pain in the ass....

Shhhh, there's supposed to be nothing wrong with Alba. Hahaha.