F.A.S.T. Review

theputz

I too can speak very highly of the FAST team.  What a good dude.  He'll even text ya back and forth to try and work through jetting.  Top notch guys, excellent work and quick shipping.  As someone else stated, they can take a little longer to do some engine work but well worth it in the end.

I finally got my banshee going the way it should with their help.  All I needed to do was ditch my old carbs, reeds and filters.  $800 later and my banshee SCREAMS...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too have had nothing but good experiences with F.A.S.T.   Jeff and Cody are always helpful and, no matter how busy they are, they've always gotten my parts shipped out same day.   I had some jetting issues when I first got my bike and, after trying to figure it out myself, Jeff told me exactly what jets to use and was spot on.  Hell, I never even touched the air screws after installing the jets he recommended.   Solid guys for sure.  I've got a set of spare stock cylinders and head I plan to have them port over the Winter.  

• 4 months later...

I've dealt with a lot of builders for various reasons over the years , Jeff is and allways will be my go to guy, nobody stocks parts like him anymore. Great business sense and is good guy in general ,

Agreed. He will always strive to get you out of a pinch. Great people.

Jeff built my 421 serval last year and to date, I haven't had a single issue. I also buy a lot of knick knack parts from them because of their great prices and FAST shipping. I would recommend them to anyone. Jeff and Cody are good dudes and work hard at what they do.

• Like 2

Jeff and Cody are the first builders that I have dealt with on my banshee. I am very pleased at the work that they have done for me and do not see the need to go elsewhere. Customer service is excellent; from texts, emails or phone calls.Builds will run with the best of them. great team

• 5 months later...