Help finding a new 300W High Output Stator for the Yamaha Banshee

Hell id love to have dunes anywhere near by....we ride coal...worst part is you powder all your shit and make it nice and 1 day of riding its all worthless....im sure 60 percent of members on here would never even take their shit on coal and I dont blame ya...I get jealous seeing all you guys with nice bikes and they stay that way...between my bike and my wifes it takes 3 hours to make them look half presentable. ..hell id have to do a frame off resto just to go to HQ ride!

Hell id love to have dunes anywhere near by....we ride coal...worst part is you powder all your shit and make it nice and 1 day of riding its all worthless....im sure 60 percent of members on here would never even take their shit on coal and I dont blame ya...I get jealous seeing all you guys with nice bikes and they stay that way...between my bike and my wifes it takes 3 hours to make them look half presentable. ..hell id have to do a frame off resto just to go to HQ ride!

3 hours?......you got months! Get polishing and load that rig up and lets go get some sand on it.

Cliff notes..

Thack can't have a post without babbling about his unicorn bike.

Windy can't have a post without a smiley.

Camatv can't have a post with his pv ramblings.

DDQ can't have a post without some carnage

(Everyone getting the point here?)

And I can't have a post without a FFS in it because of the previously mentioned plus all the other fucking bullshit spewed on this 3rd rate site..

• Like 1

It's topics like this and BS input from members that has brought it UP to a 3rd rate level.

Congrats everyone on a job well done.

Keep up with the throwing of feces. LOL

3 hours?......you got months! Get polishing and load that rig up and lets go get some sand on it.

Would love too! But where does the "48HP we ride 80 miles in a day in the coal region drinking fit in with all these monster bikes????

Would love too! But where does the "48HP we ride 80 miles in a day in the coal region drinking fit in with all these monster bikes????

Hopefully one bike length in front of the 44HP 450 I'm bringing.

Then drink till you are a fool on camera around the campfires.

You can't worry about faster bikes. There is ALWAYS a faster bike. That can't stop you from trying new places and ride terrain.

Dunes are the Banshee's native environment.

If you haven't done a dunes ride.......well that's like owning a ZO6 Vette that you have only just driven it back and forth to the train station for work.

Nice to drive a Vette.....but is that really "Driving"?

I've never been in the sand, but I've always thought it looked awesome and wanted to do it. Red clay is pretty much all I see here in Kentucky. If we get 4-6" of snow and the ground is frozen underneath I put a old set of Sand Gecko Paddle Tires and pretend. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=0ZFwGXZPKW0