Help finding a new 300W High Output Stator for the Yamaha Banshee

bla bla bla bla..

here is an honest reply to the question you asked.

dont build a dm for a trail motor they have no cooling capacity and will overheat. do a PV cheeta instead. will have much broader and reliable hp.. it WONT overheat as easily and you wont need a fan.

the 300 watt stator is only good for the lights the CDI actually runs off an a/c side thats seperate from the lights.

with more modern LED technology you can actually run much larger and brighter lights off of a normal sized stator with a floated ground. OR even decent HID's will work with a small emergency light battery and floated ground smaller stator. if your dead set on a no maintenance setup.

dyna's work just fine. people that have had issues with them have not ran them correctly. i think i have explained that one about as many times as windy has shot down other peoples dream's/ projects

thats all for now carry on

I said I was done but I felt like I owed you somewhat of a explanation to your reply and I wanted to show my gratitude for your input and help. I've had a new Ported 535 PV Cheetah in the works now for about a month, my builder is waiting on the custom billet rods to be completed so Crank Works can finish building my Billet Crank. My bill has already approached and since exceeded the $6,000 mark and I've still got a ways to go. I expect the grand total to be somewhere in the $7,500-$8,000 range and I already had a lot of upgrades from my small Serval like my clutch/shift components, straight cut primary gears, full crankcase bearing C-Clips, ect. I would go into more detail but I've been ridiculed for telling to much by Windy Shitty.

For somebody that gives to much unneeded information it's funny that several people on here think I'm building a DM Cheetah and the DM wasn't even a consideration for me because I'm building a rider.

This build I'm in the middle of is not a dream or unicorn build as Windy has referred to it, it's happening. I posted two threads in the hope that guys like Windy and Zilla would bite their tong and and allow other members like yourself offer up helpful and useful input that would help me improve or fix any unseen issues or problems that I might have over looked and give me suggestions on ideas they had that might help me improve the quad I'm building, but all they are interested in is talking shit and starting a roast for their own intertwinement.

I had my builder order me a 200W High Output Stator with DC Conversion Kit for the Banshee and I ordered a Mini 13.6V 4-Cell Ballistic Evo Lithium Battery that has 120 burst cranking amps to go with it that only weighs less than a half pound. I'm hoping I can do some research and figure out a way I can wire the fan up to some type of preset coolant temp sensor that will automatically kick the fan on when it reaches a certin temperature and shut off after it drops bellow it. I haven't looked into it yet but that's my plan.

I know I shouldn't have over heating issues with the 535 Cheetah espeshally will all the other cooling mods and upgrades I run but why not go ahead and do it anyway? It will protect my investment and a cooler motor runs more efficiently, produces more power, and last longer so I don't really see any negatives associated with it. I'm having a custom frame built anyway and the extra cost of making a few minor changes to gain a additional 2" and the cost of the fan, HO stator/DC kit, battery, ect will be minimal in comparison to the money I have invested in this new motor. The fan will be good insurance and give me a piece of mind.

Windy can call my build a dream build or whatever, it's already in the works and this thread served its purpose, it helped me perfect my idea and gave me a better way to exicute it. All these guys must have some of the baddest of the bad Banshee's to run their mouth and talk all that shit, its going to be a real dick kicker when they get their asses handed to them by a trail bike that I actually ride. I appreciate your help Cam.

image_zpsb0902914.jpg

image_zps5103ead5.jpg

Edited by Thack82
  • Like 1

I'll be showing up to LS....the pressure is on the haters

What?..... Surly your efurring to your self in that statment? Your the master hater himself! So the pressures on you for sure!

I replied to Tim Lutz's Steel Clutch Basket Thread and I started thread looking for a Custom Frame/Chassis Builder, and a 300W Stator thread in the past year! So I don't know where you get the "It's the same guy talking the same stuff" bull shit because that's not the case. The bike I'm building might be a slow, ugly, rough riding piece of shit but it won't be for lack of trying or thought. I'm investing a lot of money to build the perfect bike for me and no one else, if you like it fine if you don't go fuck your self! I didn't post two threads in a year for a pat on the back or publicity, I posted them in order to refine what I was working towards and get information on a aftermarket component. Even though I had to endure your smart ass in the dark mouth I was able to in touch with a few helpful and very knowledgable members like Cam and a few others who were able to get me the information and input I needed and ask for.

You and Mr Dick Strickland are the haters my friend and the reason I cringe every time I comment or post anything. People like you are the reason forums like this one are cluttered up with usless bull shit and shit talking, and the sad part is it ends up hiding the good useful information that's in the thread that might be useful to another member down the road someday. I have never got on here and bashed people and talked shit about them, their ideas, or quad, I will give them my opinion if they ask for it and if I've had direct experience dealing with the product or issue they are inquiring about I'll share my findings and expectancies with the issue at hand. You won't see any thread or post with me running somebody or their quad down, you and Zilla do enough of that on your own.

As I posted earlier. ..look into the kawasaki Mojave fan setup. It has a sensor in the radiator that kicks the fan on at a predetermined temperature. It also runs without a battery.

Thanks Sprinkler, I'm defiantly going to look into the that setup. I can probably get the new OE components and stuff I need off partshark.com. I'm glad you brought that to my attention, I've never paid any attention to the Mojave fan setup. I should be able to by what I need thats used off the Mojave and combine it with what I'm working on and that will result in a factory appearance and operational setup.

And I posted the suggestion about the D/C set-up.....that you are now embracing.

You're welcome.

You may only have 2 posts going now.....but you were posting the same nauseam details in another guys post.

.....heavy stator debate if I recall.

If BUILDER can get fed up with smileys.......then I can get fed up with people who have 3rd rate ideas who post the intimate details repeatedly untill others like me badger them towards a better plan. Then you have the nerve to say this post helped you improve your plan? More like educated you.

You thank CAM for his help? The only thing he said that I didn't first is that your dyna is ok.

And so far NOBODY has bothered post an answer to help with your initial question but ME.

I posted a 300w stator link. Anybody else in here answer the original question? NO.

hayden has a relay with built in thermometer and you can adjust at what temp to have it come on at.  i believe it has a low/hi also  

example 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayden-3654-Automotive-Adjustable-Thermostatic-Fan-Control-Cool-Hot-Regulate-/161381024153?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25930f0199&vxp=mtr

and a few years ago i was all about smokin peeps on the strip at the dunes.  now i could really care less.  i think i will spend most of the hq ride crusing trails and dunes with whoever on my polaris 400.  morning rides!!  and windy is more than welcome to rip it up with us all

these threads i only read a few pages then just make a reply.  i missed a bunch of the bullshit.  its just not relevant really

And I posted the suggestion about the D/C set-up.....that you are now embracing.

You're welcome.

You may only have 2 posts going now.....but you were posting the same nauseam details in another guys post.

.....heavy stator debate if I recall.

If BUILDER can get fed up with smileys.......then I can get fed up with people who have 3rd rate ideas who post the intimate details repeatedly untill others like me badger them towards a better plan. Then you have the nerve to say this post helped you improve your plan? More like educated you.

You thank CAM for his help? The only thing he said that I didn't first is that your dyna is ok.

And so far NOBODY has bothered post an answer to help with your initial question but ME.

I posted a 300w stator link. Anybody else in here answer the original question? NO.

Thank you for telling me about the RMStator 300W. Why wouldn't you go with it? Chinese Junk?

^^^ I did thank you Windy, you'd know that if you backed off just a little and got off my case. I wasn't aware that somebody else had come up with or built a aftermarket frame that had efficient room behind the radiator to mount a fan the way it would have been done if Yamaha had equipped the Banshee with one from the factory.

The combined useful information I got from the members that replied to my thread has helped me get a plan together that will result in a good looking functioning radiator fan that will pull fresh cool air through the radiator automatically if my operating temps exceed what I want them to be. You did add some useful and helpful input on this topic and I do appreciate it, but it was surrounded by useless ass hole remarks and put downs directed towards me and bike.

Edited by Thack82

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138995    2011

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142555    2011

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=154225    2012

Not a hard-on for anybody ……Just a photographic memory.

His posts all are the same to me because I remember them all. 

EVERY post includes his future wish list. Including sometimes... right down to trail tech computers.   :shootself:

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

I'm getting tired of your mouth Windy, you can go fuck your self! Your just a jealous ass whole that wishes you had half the bike I've got, who the fuck is WindyCityJohn400??? Oh, obviously the jack ass that's obsessed with me and my bike! I've been nothing but respectful to you and you just keep on running your mouth and for what? Because I give a somewhat of a back ground on my topics so the ligament responses I do get can be as accurate as possible based on the information I've given them? Who in hell refers back to a three year old thread to get the information to reply to a thread that's currant? Do you read and memorize every single thing that's posted on the forum?

As far as the "wish list" goes you fucking creep I'll go ahead and inform you that I've acclimated everything and gone through with everything but the lt frame right down to the trail tech computer! You shouldn't talk shit about someone you envy, cyber stalk, and obsess over! You and Zilla need to PM each other and talk because your both on the same level.

image_zps6e272625.jpg

Edited by Thack82

Windy can you please post up these mind blowing pictures that made the world take notice? I haven't seen them, well probably because I haven't read and memorized every single post and comment that's been posted since 2001 but I'd still like to see them. I'm sure they will be life changing!

Some members drank some hater kool-aid and started thinking i didn't even have a bike. Or that it was mostly stock. The pics just proved I was not a boost bottle owning troller talking out my ass.

If you were actually ON this site often enough, and reading enough you would have seen them. But since you just swoop in now and then to bump your own older posts or list your latest pipedream, you missed it. (Who are YOU? Got anyone here who calls you friend?)

I have a photographic memory.

I don't have to memorize anything. I read it once and there it sits till your next post. My mind sees posts like folders of info. Somebody talks about D/C stators and my mind puts it in a file along with (Matt - SoCal suspensions) posts about his lights. It's not a far jump to recall all the comments Matt made about you not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground about suspensions and 1/2 the other stuff you talk about.

Like I said....these posts date back years....but they are fresh in my mind. It's that way with ALL the posts. Not just you.

Now go read those posts I just gathered together.

Notice anything? They are filled with people making similar comments about YOU.

So the way my mind sees it.....you have been posting all that crap in one run on sentence since 2010-2011.

Remember that suspension you had that could hit bowlingballs? The one post has you recommending a cheap suspension layout with you commenting about not being able to afford the better stuff but saying what you have is awesome.

Then like 3 years ago you were asking for basic advice on moving up from stock carbs. Now the greenhorn plans the ultimate unicorn build? You can't even keep your own daydreams straight. You DID talk about a 4 mill DM....and a Serval. Members spent time informing you about DM's having small water jackets and cooling issues.

Bigger motors...smaller motors. Now it's a 535 cheetah. Really? Your racing GNCC type stuff against 40-65 HP 450's and you need a 100+HP 70Torque motor to compete? You need a complete custom frame, suspension, cooling system? How bout a custom 10 gallon tank so you won't have to pit every lap? I've actually OWNED a 472 and 492 powervalved cheetah as well as a 10 mill 465 Cub. Can you afford to burn over a gallon an hour? Can you run these "Races" without a sound limit? Drag pipes violate most sanctioning body sound limits.

There was a post where it is said you sound like a kid who just reads dirtwheels and regurgitates the parts and brand names you read.

I think your closer to being the guy who buys the most expensive and exotic parts and thinks it will either buy you a win....or at least admiration.

In one post you mentioned needing a well set-up bike so your....."soon to be 30 body can compete with the 18 year old racers".

I'M 44 AND I'LL RUN CIRCLES AROUND YOU AND YOUR UNICORN ON MY WIFE'S BIKE!

Without a stupid fan......

When that unicorn is done it will come in handy.......you can use it to Go Fuck Yourself.

Till then....read more. You never know what you'll learn. You may not have liked my latest novel......but a least one chapter was worth the read for you. Maybe you even saw some holes in your plan from this chapter.......Your Welcome.