Smartcarb vs EFI

billybobby

Not being able to produce cast carbs on time is/has been their big issue. I dealt with Chad and he really seemed to want make sure I was taken care of. These carbs kinda make efi irrelevant unless you are wanting a turbo setup or running differentry tunes for gas, e85 or alky. Plus I lost a little over 12lbs ditching the efi! I guess if the metering rod is off it might be a pain but mine worked good for my 7mill and the new 10mill.

Ok so against doctors orders i couldnt help myself and wanted to see if the pipes would fit so i pulled the Snipers off and tried them on the Outlaw chassis. As you can see the head pipe will fit pretty decent. But the problem is where the mid pipe mounts the head pipe. As you can see in the pic the pipe hits the cradle tubing for the rear shock. If Gary at Srp could see the chassis he might could adjust the mid pipe to compensate but as is there is no way to get the mid pipe mounted to the head pipe.

426a1c738ce783c979b4c199f59628dd.jpg

5aadbab85338cd1d990d593960131e62.jpg

67113b07831072697d1b67da1082fc82.jpg

Thanks for checking that out Brian. I found some cheap cpi's and some shearer's... I'm going to give them both a shot. I think the way the rear shock is mounted will be the issue for most pipes. I should be able to make them fit with some tweaking. The trinity's are nice cause you don't need pipe clamps for the silencers. Really there is just not a lot of room on these outlaws.

• 3 months later...

are you still running yours^ i thought i read you were going to take them off

Yeah, got rejected for a refund. Lmfao.... I ran em' in Oklahoma last fall ride, and it wasn't so bad. So I guess I'm gonna just roll with it an keep tinkerin till Its right.

I wish u were closer I would buy you new ones but I need the bike in front of me. I'm not taking any chances

^ is this what your tryin to say? Lol,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk