Smartcarb vs EFI

billybobby

Tires are both 20" and running Trinity's. They actually work pretty damn good I think. I think the trinity's are pretty underrated. That said Cam says I'm missing out on close to ten hp. So I am looking for sb inframes. The problem is the frame from LSR was built with Trinity pipes in mind. Bobby at lsr said shearer and Cpi's will take work to fit. Hoping to find some used ones to try out.

Snipers would probably need to be hacked up as well. I'm not going to buy a brand new set of anything that I have to bend and tweak to make fit. It would be nice if I could get some donated pipes to try and make fit so I could buy the best ones. Honestly though it's not a drag bike and has more then enough power as is.

Nice! Brian I thought you had those arms going on a 250r and were having issues getting them to fit? Trinitys aren't bad pipes at all. What do you have the snipers on and how do you like them? Worth the wait? It's pretty damn cool that there are 3 of us running aftermarket mx banshee frames... A few bozos on this site say it is a waste.

No i bought these arms for back ups for the outlaw. I was having hell getting filters to fit this chassis. I have the Snipers on my new 10mil super serval. I didnt get a chance to get real dyno numbers on the pipes cause we were running straight clutch without a lock out. It wouldnt hold the motor. Finally got that fixed but to late to dyno. Butt dyno tells me the Snipers have alot better low end than the Shears. The Snipers are an excellent fitting pipe and very well made. Gary whipped me out a set raw in a week. Aftermarket frame is the only thing to ride imo. Handles way better and easier to ride.

• Like 2

For what its worth, the Snow Bike guys are RAVING about the smart carbs on their bikes, and it seems that this guys has gotten them pretty dialed as well. I know there were some guys early on that struggled with them but maybe those problems have since been figured out.

• Like 1