Top Speed Estimate?

screamin'twin

i have had the bike 4 months and i havent changed any pistons, so i do go throo more sheep. if you guys want any recmendations i sugest lammas because they like a good rough 1 or puffins cos they are small and tight. im going to video it as soon as i can get a tape recorder that goes on the pc. later guys

what ever you do dont try lions and horses

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tit my friend, what part of being full of shit, do you not understand? if someone was pissing down your shirt and telling you it's raining, would you beleave them? for Christ's sakes dude, he also said you could drop the bike off the roof or some such crap and the cheap ass shocks wouldnt bottom either, if they didnt bottom do you suppose that fucker would budge an inch going down a trail? at one point common sense has to come into play here, do us all a favor and have a friend in a car drive along side you and tell you how fast your going..........

Man cut tit blower some slack. Alot of people with Honda Foreman's want to act like they have Banshees and have went 120mph. If you really had a shee, then you would understnd 120mph ain't happening with those mods. Now for a Honda Foreman's point of view, those things are fast. Am I right, I am trying to look at it from your perspective? Science has proved you wrong, drag racers have proved you wrong, and even if you had a video or picture, well no one would believe you. It is so easy to doctor these things these days. You should take a few pics, videos, and scan a time slip from a good strip with some independent racers to tell about it. Then you may be somewhat believed.

I am not cutting you down by any means but anytime you make an claim you have to be ready to defend it with evidence. You have shown us no evidence just hardcore hand waving and fast talk.

raxen you have a point, ill work on that and get a video asap.

duece have you never said to yourself "oh f*ck it....lets go mental and try it." the guy could of hardened his shockys right up and then dont it from the roof of a 10 or 15 foot shack. if you dont beleive me then why dont you get your fuckin arse over here and ill show you who the f*ck can do 120mph. ill kick your ass and then ill laf in your face so hard that you realise you realy dont have any friends.

raxen you have a point, ill work on that and get a video asap.

duece have you never said to yourself "oh f*ck it....lets go mental and try it." the guy could of hardened his shockys  right up and then dont  it from the roof of a 10 or 15 foot shack. if you dont beleive me then why dont you get your fuckin arse over here and ill show you who the f*ck can do 120mph. ill kick your ass and then ill laf in your face so hard that you realise you realy dont have any friends.

Please duece, do race this guy. It might be worth the flight :D

ok i just spent half a hour reading all of this, and i think its the funniest shit you guys ever said, tithead, if your banshee can go 120 with the speed limitor out, then ill be dambed if i couldent kick your ass on my lawnmower becuase i have steeper gearing then you, not to mention the scariest, best mod ever created....a white racing stripe

Not the ultra rare single racing stripe mod. I can't remember, do you run it at the turtle setting or the hare setting when you are racing tithead. Ahh, probably the turtle.