5150, where's my money?

He came to me and said to give him a deal cause he will bring 2 friends for paint jobs that I can charge regular price. I was being the nice guy and wanted to get a few paint jobs out there(I dont know why I thought that) Also I thought we were becoming friends so I decided to help him out . So I charged them normal price and him 200.

He actually pm me the price before he even knew about the other two guys....LMAO this gets better and better.

^ interested in selling back yard boogie plastics?

Not interested in selling them, I'm actually changing the color on both bikes and having them re painted and re powder coated, Plus to try and another white full bore front plastic would be a pain in the ass lol.

Possum paintwork pics > Locogato concrete pics

Your just stupid saying shit like that. Real paint is not cheap. Guess I should have a builder build me a motor for free like you.

It's hilarious when you talk. You're full of just enough false information to make you as dumb as Skeeter.

Did you get up this morning and have a jellysicle?

And considering you're a nobody that's never won anything, I doubt anyone is building you anything for free.