5150, where's my money?

Now im the 12 yr old. You blew me off forever. do you really think you gave me something on this deal? A person like you feels like they got ripped off. You gave me 100 cash and a set of plastics that you werent gonna use and were goin in the trash. You offered them, and I said I could use a rear. didnt think it was that big of a deal. Didnt think it would be thrown back in my face. then you give me trash fronts and scratched and bent up that I told you I didnt want but gave them anyway. now there in the trash. I roll fiberglass! Then 2 months later you offerred intakes you said you didnt need, so I said sure. I wasnt makin no money off you so ill take anything at that point. that are worth 60 bucks. Then you said you will give me carbs for the remaining payment and call it even. I said sure. That never happened. And was never gonna happen so Ill take the 100 to make 200. The plastics are worth 40 bucks and the intakes 60. So yea you gave me 300 sorry. 300 aint bad for some meh paint job.

I didnt bother callin your bitch ass or text you again cause I have for a YEAR!!! Its alot funnier on here publicly. Once again I didnt know I had to hunt you down after I held my end of the deal up. You should have been at my door with carbs or text me with a tracking number. end if story. But you decided to blow smoke.

My paint is eeehhhhh? You text me last month about getting more plastics done! I said 1500. I only paint for my real friends now. Its not about money. its princibalities.

• Like 1