5150, where's my money?

Just like there's no way he had $200 in paint for that hood. Not fucking happening.

I know what paint cost and what they go for in shops so when he pm the price I knee he was hooking me up I'm not bitching about his paint job one bit. Does he have mad skills and the man can paint his ass off for sure. Imo the prep on some of the stuff he did for me and also my buddy's was on the eeehhh side and the dust particles in the paint or clear is cause he paints the stuff in his garage that's why I figured it was cheeper and he said he had the paint left from another job he did. I'm more pissed he didn't just take the $$$ last time we talked amd instead of texting or calling it was done in the matter of a 12 yr old. but ah well it is what it is I guess. I'm happy he has his $$$ and the set plastics I gave him and 35mil intakes for free.

I got a full set of good shape white full bore I'll trade ya!!

Not interested thx... plus if I did wanna trade sprinklerman had u guys beat. Hahaha like I said there gonna get re painted to match the new colors on both bikes.

Garage has nothing to do with it. I know some of the best painters that paint in there garage. My buddy Gordon in Chino Paints so very high profile people's cars and bikes in his garage. My paint job on my bike was $6500. Just saying.

Garage has nothing to do with it. I know some of the best painters that paint in there garage. My buddy Gordon in Chino Paints so very high profile people's cars and bikes in his garage. My paint job on my bike was $6500. Just saying.

Bike as in harley ?? Cause 6500 for a banshee is just plain retarded.